PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE
What’s in these terms?
This “acceptable use policy” or “Policy” sets out the content standards that apply when you use our Website for any purpose including the upload of Content (as defined below) to our Website, contact other users on our Website, link to our Website, or interact with our Website in any other way.
Who we are and how to contact us
www.visionsportsanalysis.com is a Website operated by Vision Sports Analysis Limited (“we” “us” or “our” where the context admits). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 12757819 and have our registered office at 9 Ingleside Drive, Stevenage, Herts., SG1 4RY.
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email on email@example.com.
By using our Website, you accept these terms.
By using our Website, you confirm that you accept the terms of this Policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Website.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
Some terms we use in this Policy and a bit of background.
For this Policy, the term “Subscription Service(s)” or “Service(s)” means the provision by us to you of our sports analytical subscription Services or such other similar services from time to time through our AI technology platform from the Website (“Portal”). As part of the Subscription Service, you will have secure access to your unique page from where you can upload the Content and view/use the outputs of the Service.
“Photographic Film Data and Content” or “Content” means the data created by you and uploaded by you whilst using our subscription Services and includes any data that we may receive from you as part of performing our Services whether in the form of film or any other compatible media to the Portal and it will identify you or a Participant in any arena and / or any Participant from the Content. Any such Participant shall be covered by the Data Protection laws and your internal data protection/safeguarding policies.
“You” or “Your” (as the context admits) means you, whether you are a user of our Website or a subscriber under a Contract with us.
There are other terms that may apply to you.
We may make changes to the terms of this Policy.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes whilst using it generally or uploading Content through the Portal when we supply our Subscription Services to you.
You may not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, including any data protection law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors, including Minors in any way. A Minor for the purposes of this Policy means any person who is considered as a Youth player under the age of 18 years.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards that are set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website or the Portal in contravention of the provisions of our terms of Website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website;
- any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Website, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards. (interactive services).
- Analytical data for teams and individual Participants; and
- Training Programmes.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our Website, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user or a Participant in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a Minor (those under the age of 18 and especially Participants under the age of 13) is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise you and parents/guardians who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that you communicate with the Participants and the parents/guardians communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
In any event, you confirm that in relation to any Minor and any Participant, that you have the necessary consent from them, or their parent / guardian as required by Data Protection Laws and regulations.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator by email, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any, and all material which you contribute to our Website, including any Content as defined above (Contribution), and to any interactive services associated with it.
The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter of the law or regulation. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
We, will determine, at our discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards.
A Contribution must:
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in any country or territory from which it is posted.
A Contribution must not:
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Include child sexual abuse material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal content or activity.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from us if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other Websites.
Breach of this policy
When we consider that a breach of this acceptable use policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website or the Services.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution including any Content uploaded by you to our Website.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
How the Contract can be transferred
We can transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to any third party, provided this does not adversely affect your rights under these or any other terms stated in this Policy.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
The terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.